About Fall River
Fall River understands your current concerns about group health insurance in Colorado. Employers face rising costs and compliance issues with the ACA and other ongoing regulations, and they need a year-round partner to empower their team and demystify employee benefits.
We help Front Range employers save time, money, and headaches on their employee benefits. Our deep expertise, innovative strategies, and proactive service guarantee you the best results possible. Welcome to the Fall River Experience!
Recent Blog Posts
Breaking News – Healthcare Repeal & Replacement Bill Denied
After weeks of intense ACA repeal and replacement efforts, House Republicans withdrew the American Health Care Act (AHCA) bill on Friday, March 24th, when it was clear they lacked the votes for it to pass.The AHCA would have kept a few key components of the Affordable Care Act, such as the protection for people with pre-existing conditions as well as allowing dependent children to remain on their parent’s plan until age of 26. The bill would have eliminated many of the taxes and the individual / employer mandates, as well as significantly defunded Medicaid.Read 256 times Read more...
- What HR Topics Would you Like to Learn More About?At Fall River, we pride ourselves on bringing our clients valuable information pertaining to their benefits package and other aspects of their jobs. We are exploring options that will provide our clients with useful Human Resources information and assistance. To this end, we’d like your feedback on what HR topics you would like to either know more about or get help with. Please answer our 3-question survey at the following link:
Thank you very much for your participation!
- Benchmarking your BenefitsEvaluating your current benefit plan with the intent to attract and retain top talent is more crucial than ever. Benchmarking gives employers a chance to compare their current plan and contribution strategy to that elusive “standard practice.” Fall River helps its clients understand how they stack up, and we will soon be sharing a new benchmarking document with all our clients.When was the last time you measured your benefits package against other employers?Read 288 times Read more...
- Will the DOL Fiduciary Rule be Delayed? Maybe, Maybe Not.Guest Article by Kristen Deevy, Managing Director of Strategic Retirement PartnersOn Feb. 3, 2017, President Trump drafted a memorandum to the DOL, directing that they delay implementation of the Conflict of Interest Rule (The Rule) for at least 180 days. The Rule, which was set to take effect on April 10, 2017, expands ERISA’s definition of “fiduciary” under retirement plans by identifying additional forms of communication that would constitute investment advice and would deem the giver of such advice a fiduciary under ERISA.Read 252 times Read more...
- Ready for your ACA Reporting due March 2nd?Although there is much speculation about the future of The Affordable Care Act (ACA), it’s still the law of the land for now. For all large employers and small employers that are self-funded, the deadline of March 2nd to distribute 1095-Bs and 1095-Cs to employees is fast approaching. If your organization does not have all the necessary information to complete these forms, it’s time to act fast!Read 207 times Read more...
Fall River Employee Benefits | 2829 Wyandot St Denver, CO 80211 | (303) 369-3200© 2017 Fall River Employee Benefits | Website Design & Digital Marketing by FiG Advertising
- What HR Topics Would you Like to Learn More About?